OK, so Sometimes it feels too much When I have a quiet moment it's filled like a roller coaster I'm not used to that I want my head under the surface Where it's dull All I can hear is my heart I can feel the beats ripple And sounds muffle But I also can't get shit out of my head I have a dam that I need to empty One quiet moment at a time
I am broken My thoughts, my dreams and every expectation of my life has been completely shattered. You came into my life and filled me with so much love and joy and possibility that I broke. Your light reflects on the mess that is me. And for the first time I am glittery and shiny, and I didn't have to try. Your warm glow wrecks me. But I'm more beautiful than before. It makes me wonder if I was even whole to start with.
This is real This is so real it's unreal My chest won't stop My heart can't stop These are things dreams try to be Which is why it is so unreal But the things that I feel Are to visceral to ignore. as the little whims, I'm sure, you feel the string that connects our hearts, we can't forget even though we live so far away It tugs my butterflies so they fly backwards Backwards Butterflys Because I miss you Tumbling heart Because I feel you From so far away Perfection doesn't exist I know this But why do I find more That I can't ignore as so totally you.
Comments
Post a Comment